Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Flight Info To Come

Alright everyone,We're booked. I got the first room of four off and the room of two bookedwith no problems. However, when I was booking the third, (2nd room of 4)the price went up due to gas. So you all know I am not B.S.ing you to tryto pocket more money I will forward you the confirmation showing the priceof 340 per person. I went ahead and did it because everyone left...So, Ithink it would be fair if everyone could make a check out for 300 even,and I will bight the rest.If you would be so kind as to bring a check for 300 to class on Mondaymade out to:Phillips G. Smith with the memo of Group Flight, it would make me happy.Yes, there is an S at the end of my pap's name.Have a great Wednesday night!!




Here is the Email of Confirmation:

Didn't purchase Travel Protection for your trip? There's still time! Forinformation, visit https://www.us.aigtravel.com/travelocity/totaltripWilliam SmithBlane HammerlundGloria HamBenjamin FeltonTrip cost details:------------------All prices are shown in U.S. dollars:4 adultsFlight + Hotel Price: $1,224.78Taxes and Fees (Flight + Hotel): $171.54 -----------Total Trip Price: $1,396.32Total Trip (per person): $349.08

No comments: