Monday, February 12, 2007

Airport Security

I am sharing this photo that I received last semester. It made me smile as this is definitely the way one feels these days passing through security at the airports. I am also posting it in response to Frizzle’s posting on Feb. 8. You may also refer to an earlier posting of the photo of the human pupil - posted on January 28.
How is this different than the way we are presently scrutinized by the surveillance cameras which populate our environment? Which is more invasive?

2 comments:

tsena said...

Though security does make one feel naked, it is a necessary precaution for our safety. I feel that regular surveillance is worse because we don’t realize that somebody is watching. Without being aware of it our personal lives are being invaded. I don’t mind going through a security check point but I do mind my every moment being watched. Everyone makes mistakes or has stupid moments but it’s easier to accept them when you don’t have people watching them.

blane said...

i think we should check security before we allow them to check us or else call it a tie