Sunday, March 25, 2007

What does it mean to travel through space?

These thoughts are not mine but from those blindfolded and asked about information. These recordings have become very popular, even becoming a part of the sub-pop culture.

"I picture like an illuminated manuscript, ya know... you'd have to have them hand done... each time" (stammering) like change depending on what mood your in... like the best...or depending on like when you listen from a different age... could mean somethin' different"

"I don't like it when they change "....it....frightens me"

"you want them to stay the same"

"It makes me feel like someones pushing me from below...tryin' to put me... turn me over and put me down" "that's what it makes me feel like when they change."

"it has to tell you how to live... it (stammering) has, is an instruction guide. Subtle. It doesn't push. It nudges. It entices..or suduces. It has to encompass the whole scenario. Everything that has been. That is. And will be."

"AND could take it into space. And that's why you build a space ship. Because ultimately that's what space travel is all about. Was sending up ships from earth into space. And not just in some space shuttle thats got all the foam comming off of it. You need your own, glowing, ya know multi-colored.... space ship. It would be inside the space ship and.. the space ship. You know what I'm saying?

Like an exoskeleton.

Information is an exoskeleton"

5 comments:

Cbradley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cbradley said...

This is really good, Frank, but I gotta wonder doesn't change have to frighten us?

WSmith3 said...

aren't those lyrics to a song?

WSmith3 said...

aren't those lyrics to a song?

Frank said...

They were used in the song. They're from a study and were used in the end (Ray Kurzweil did a similar thing with the album "Spiritual Machines")